We run regular workshops on gardening and organic food growing at our beautiful property in the hills, or we can come to you, your local community garden, school or workplace and run a customized course to suit your needs.
Workshops at our property include time to relax in our gardens, and enjoy a wholesome organic morning tea. We also provide an opportunity to discuss problems you may be experiencing in your own home garden.
Organic Food Growing – Introduction
- All you need to know to get started and maintain your patch, understanding soil
Organic Food Growing – Intermediate
- Tips to improve your harvest, manage pests and weeds, more about soil
Organic Food Growing – Advanced
- Planning and recording growing, crop rotation, companion planting
Seasonal “seed in”
- Join us for our seasonal community seed in – bring along seeds to share, swap and pot. We provide you with top-quality potting mix and loads of tips for a successful season.
Winter Pruning – Fruit Trees
- A ½ day workshop with fruit tree specialist learning the mastery of pruning for healthy productive trees.
Biodynamics – an introduction
- A 2-day workshop with the well-renowned Biodynamics guru, Peter Kearney from City Food Growers in Brisbane.
- We see gardening as a positive and healthy life choice. Join us as we partner with health professionals to provide information on how to improve your and your family’s health through great nutrition and growing your own food at home