Once your design is completed, we can assist you through to completion of your project to ensure you have the smoothest ride possible with a fantastic result that you are proud of at the end.
We provide part or full project co-ordination, equipped with our carefully selected team of quality contractors to ensure that your project is completed to the highest quality and with minimum fuss – they are friendly, reliable and pride themselves on their quality workmanship. We provide regular site meetings and communication throughout your project, source materials and manage liaison with your contractors so you don’t have to. The key for us is ensure your design is followed as planned and to look out for those quality details that are so important to monitor early in the process.
For DIY installers, we also offer a flexible service providing you support, advice, trades and materials as needed along the way.
It is our key concern in all projects, large or small, that our clients are happy with the final product – and therefore we monitor contractors closely to ensure your chosen design specifications are met, and all construction, planting, soils and finishes are of the highest quality.
We are fully insured (including our contractors).
- Full project management
- Access to our skilled and tested team of specialist contractors
- Construction advice, planning and coordination
- Our specialist planting team, fully trained in best horticultural practices
- Sourcing of quality construction materials and plant stock
- Personal quality service throughout start to finish
- Environmentally responsible practices