We love transforming outdoor spaces into beautiful, functional places that people love to live in…spaces that invite them in like a well deserved holiday.
Working with us is a collaborative process – we create individually tailored designs for each of our clients.. Our projects range from small gardens and courtyards, to large and high end residential properties, strata units, commercial spaces, schools and community groups. In all of our projects, we devote time to capture the vision and goals that are unique to each client and their project.
Garden Insight has a fresh approach to design, fusing beautiful aesthetics, practical function and strong horticultural knowledge.
Our professional design services include:
- Landscape Design Consultations
- Concept development & 3D modelling
- Professional drafting
- Planting plans
- Installation support – construction drawings, planning approvals, procurement, project management and advice
We are committed to ensuring that each of our projects, large or small, capture the vision and goals of our Clients, using a collaborative approach to concept development.
Each design is individually created. Working with your vision for the space, we bring our expertise to develop a design that considers the overall balance and feel, as well as practical aspects such as existing architecture, aspect, function, flow of movement, local environment, contours, drainage, budget, maintenance and long term viability – so that your finished product warrants your investment, looking great in years to come.
ON SITE DESIGN CONSULTS
The best place to start your planning is with our design consultation service. Here, we get really clear on your personal goals and style before design work starts. By the end of your session we aim to have some great ideas written down, and a clear idea of how to move forward with your planning.
Depending on your project, some of the things we usually cover during the consult are –
- your ideas and goals, and get an understanding of your personal style and preferences
- we look at the existing environment as a whole and identify any opportunities and challenges to overcome
- discuss options for layout, features, plants, materials
- practicalities such as site prep, aspect, soil, drainage etc
- logistics with regards to planning and installation
From there, if you would like to move forward with a full design, we will discuss what will best suit your project and budget.
Email us to Book Now
We have a number of design packages available including our 2D and 3D design services.
- Our 3D service is our most popular, as this gives everyone involved a very clear picture of your end goal and irons out any misunderstandings or oversights.
- You also get input into the design with our 3D online review meeting, where we work on the 3D model together ensuring that you are happy with every aspect of the design before progressing your final plans.
- 3D packages include realistic 3D images of your design in addition to a top view overview of your design.
- comprehensive set of 2D plans, in top view, to scale with a full set of dimensions, design specifications, material selections and planting schedule ready for quoting and planning.
- we provide you with a comprehensive and clear planning tool, to help your install run as smoothly as possible, avoid costly misunderstandings, and achieve a finished product that is just as you envisaged.
- Our goal is that you love your garden, AND that it is installed expertly so we also include recommendations for preparing your site to increase the long term health of your new garden and reduce ongoing maintenance.
Full Design Package
Includes both the 3D imagery and a full set of 2D plans
- Structural and Engineering drawings for building/planning approvals are arranged as part of our project management and installation support service.
Our 3D design is our most popular design tool as this provides a clear vision for all parties involved from planning, decision making and construction stages.
You will have the opportunity to view your design concepts in 3D, and ‘try out’ changes to the layout and finishes so you have lots of input into the design. 3D packages include quality renders of key areas in your design and walkthrough videos – a useful tool in stakeholder engagement and funding proposals.
Our planting plans are designed with horticultural knowledge, ensuring that plant choices suit both your aesthetic vision and the local environment for long term success of your investment.